We're happy to report that the 2012 Ford Focus is several orders of magnitude superior to the model it replaces. Read on to find out why.
Despite the rumors of its demise, the next-generation Audi RS4 appears to be on track (literally) based on this Avant mule that our spy shooters have just spied on Germany's Nürburgring.
"SYNC generation 2" has been plagued by more than a few bugs. And part of the problem is due to its design.
Also of interest:
- Video: Moab's Hells Canyon conquered... in a Ford Crown Victoria?!
- Is Jeep planning a Hemi V8 Wrangler?
- Ford SVT Raptor RV created by Phoenix Campers
- Tesla sues BBC for libel over rigged Top Gear test
- Saab production temporarily halted by unpaid suppliers *UPDATE