Video: Lamborghini Aventador takes it to the streets
Lamborghini delivered one of the first of its latest Aventador supercars to a dealership in Berlin recently, blocking traffic and generating quite a crowd on a busy street. Despite some awkward maneuvers in busy traffic, nobody seemed to care... at least not once the Aventador's 7.0-liter V12 fired.
The best part of the clip by far is the Aventador's hostile cackle, even without turning much above idle through the entire video. In spite of it being shot in grainy medium-resolution, the latest big Lambo looks as good out in public as it does all gussied up for the auto show circuit. Click past the jump to check out the full video. Thanks for the tip, Rick!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies