TRANSLOGIC 48: MonoTracer E
We head to Richmond International Raceway as TRANSLOGIC attempts to become the first media outlet to successfully pilot the MonoTracer E, recipient of the Automotive X-Prize in the alternative tandem class. Reminiscent of the original Tron light cycles, the kevlar-constructed electric-powered MonoTracer E is unlike anything Bradley has driven before.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX