Video: Watch the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe racecar go testing in Episode 4
Cadillac has put together a series of clips that document its return to racing. The automaker will run a pair of CTS-V Coupe SCCA race cars in the World Challenge series, which kicks off March 25th, 2011 in St. Petersburg, Florida. Ahead of the green flag, Cadillac has released the fourth and final clip in its mini documentary.
Titled Ready to Race, the last installment of the series has the team eagerly looking forward to its first official event. Cadillac will face serious competition in the SCCA World Challenge but it's also got an excellent car on its hands. Click past the jump to watch the final episode.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models