Video: Watch the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe racecar go testing in Episode 4
Cadillac has put together a series of clips that document its return to racing. The automaker will run a pair of CTS-V Coupe SCCA race cars in the World Challenge series, which kicks off March 25th, 2011 in St. Petersburg, Florida. Ahead of the green flag, Cadillac has released the fourth and final clip in its mini documentary.
Titled Ready to Race, the last installment of the series has the team eagerly looking forward to its first official event. Cadillac will face serious competition in the SCCA World Challenge but it's also got an excellent car on its hands. Click past the jump to watch the final episode.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video