Video: Inside Line takes us behind the scenes with the Lamborghini Aventador
Our compatriots over at Edmunds' Inside Line said it best: The new Lamborghini Aventador looked pretty striking sitting still upon its debut at the Geneva Motor Show this year, but a Raging Bull like this one shouldn't be sitting still. It needs to be run, and run hard.
Fortunately, our friends had the opportunity to accompany the new Lambo on a video shoot in the Californian desert to let it stretch its legs and get it good and covered in silt. Follow the jump to watch the video footage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video