What Hyundai has done here is create a truly bona-fide luxury car capable of standing toe-to-toe with its Japanese competition and coming pretty darn close to the likes of its lofty German rivals.
The next Volkswagen Beetle will debut in April at the Shanghai Motor Show. Even better news: we may get a 335-horsepower version in the States.
Will we get the next generation of the Chevy Colorado in the States? General Motors isn't saying... yet.
Also of interest:
- Chevy Camaro will be named Ke Mai Luo in China
- Porsche bookmarks new flagship with special 911 Turbo S "Edition 918 Spyder"
- Lexus confirms LF-Gh concept for New York Auto Show
- More quake-related production delays for Toyota, Honda
- Bloomberg: Unintended acceleration Toyota plaintiffs challenging NASA findings