Consumer Reports holding tournament to crown Drivers' Choice champion
First-round voting has already begun in the four categories, which are: sporty cars, SUVs and trucks, practical cars, and performance sedans. The bracket is well thought out and the choices are legitimately thought-provoking. Would you rather have a Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, or the last-hurrah Dodge Viper? How about a Range Rover or a Cadillac Escalade?
Head over to Consumer Reports to see the full bracket and make your selections before the second round begins on March 21.
[Source: Consumer Reports]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models