SAE's latest Hybrid-Powered Vehicles book claims gas-electrics will be 75 percent of the market in 2030
The second edition, written by John German, program director for the International Council for Clean Transportation, provides an overview of recent hybrid technology developments and takes a look at what lies ahead for gas- and diesel-electric vehicles.
On top of the technical details, German discusses why he believes sales of hybrids will soar after 2020, ultimately capturing 75 percent of the automotive market by about 2030. Now there's a number worth debating. Anyone interested in purchasing the second edition of Hybrid-Powered Vehicles should head over to the SAE's bookstore.
[Source: SAE International]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models