Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4 Limited Edition sells out in nine days [w/video]
During the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, Peugeot opened reservations for its 3008 HYbrid4 Limited Edition model. The French automaker noted that only 300 of the special edition diesel-electric hybrids would be built. After just nine days, Peugeot has announced that the entire limited run has sold out.
The cost of purchasing one of the 300 limited edition 3008 HYbrid4 varied depending upon country. However, its listed price tag in France was a rather lofty €41,500 ($58,175 U.S. at the current exchange rate), which makes this even more remarkable. Peugeot expects to deliver the first batch of HYbrid4s by the end of summer. Hop the jump to watch Peugeot's 3008 HYbrid4 clip. Hat tip to David!
[Source: Green Car Congress]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX