Video: Mini Carmonica makes beautiful music
Mini has come up with yet another trendy, interactive way of marketing its cars. The automaker's team in New Zealand strapped 300 harmonicas in the key of G to a Mini Clubman, drove it around, and created the Carmonica.
Now available on the Mini New Zealand website, you can take audio clips from the Carmonica's adventures and make your own sweet electronic jam. The cuts are a little choppy, so we doubt the next dance club banger will come from a bored Mini owner, but it's a great way to kill 15 minutes or so.
Check out Mini New Zealand's website to make your own Carmonica jam. Mini promises you'll be able to publish and share them with your friends soon, but that feature isn't live quite yet. Follow the jump to see the Carmonica in action.
[Source: Mini via YouTube]
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video