Report: Toyota, Honda, Subaru and Nissan close plants in wake of Japanese earthquake
Countless numbers of Japanese citizens have been injured, and reports of the official death toll continue to climb into the hundreds. One worker at a Honda research center was killed when a wall collapsed upon him. Approximately 30 other workers at the facility were injured.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire nation of Japan.
[Source: Bloomberg | Image: Associated Press/NHK TV]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models