Video: PickupTrucks.com breaks down the 2012 Ram Cargo Van
The 2012 Ram Cargo Van may be based on the more pedestrian Dodge Grand Caravan, but make no mistake, this van is ready to work. The minivan's seats have been removed, meaning there's 144 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats, and with tie-down hooks integrated into the flat load floor, the Cargo Van is capable of hauling up to 1,800 pounds.
Our friends at PickupTrucks.com were on hand at the NTEA Work Truck Show this week to see the 2012 Ram Cargo Van make its official debut. Senior editor Mike Levine gets in front of the video camera to show us the C/V's features, so follow the jump to get an up-close look at Chrysler's new work van.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video