Video: PickupTrucks.com breaks down the 2012 Ram Cargo Van
The 2012 Ram Cargo Van may be based on the more pedestrian Dodge Grand Caravan, but make no mistake, this van is ready to work. The minivan's seats have been removed, meaning there's 144 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats, and with tie-down hooks integrated into the flat load floor, the Cargo Van is capable of hauling up to 1,800 pounds.
Our friends at PickupTrucks.com were on hand at the NTEA Work Truck Show this week to see the 2012 Ram Cargo Van make its official debut. Senior editor Mike Levine gets in front of the video camera to show us the C/V's features, so follow the jump to get an up-close look at Chrysler's new work van.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models