Video: First Bugatti Veyron Super Sport comes Stateside
The first Bugatti Veyron Super Sport has touched down on United States soil. It's one of only five examples produced that will hit the same top speed as the 268-mile per hour world-record setting version. The other 35 examples to be built will be limited to just 258 mph, because, you know, that extra 10 mph would simply be overkill.
Symbolic Motors of San Diego, California is the lucky dealership holding the keys to this amazing machine. It retails for $2.58 million, though we're pretty sure that this one was snatched up before it even arrived Stateside. Click past the jump for a video walk-around of the very first Bugatti Veyron Super Sport to hit the States. Thanks for the tip, Mark!
Photos copyright ©2011 Rex Roy / AOL
Video by Spencer Berke
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX