The Best Interiors of the 2011 Geneva Motor Show
While most of the focus on innovation comes in the form of styling or advanced powertrains, one aspect that's routinely left out of the mix is what engineers and designers are envisioning inside the next generation of vehicles. Naturally, connectivity and comfort are at the top of that list, and some of the solutions span the spectrum from brilliant to bizarre. So without further ado, let's take a look at the most innovative and attractive dashes and interiors from Geneva.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models