Video: Lancia Thema ad embraces Chrysler partnership, history
The new Lancia Thema is little more than a rebadged Chrysler 300, which gives Lancia a clear opportunity to celebrate the merger with an ad that references not only the Italian marque's history, but Chrysler's as well.
The first allusion in the ad is not to the original Lancia Thema, but to the 1950s Chrysler 300 – a bold move for Lancia. Despite the fact that there is very little Lancia to the new Thema, the addition of Chrysler's pedigree to its marketing campaign is an interesting move. The only question is, will Lancia loyalists buy it? Check it out for yourself after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video