Video: Lancia Thema ad embraces Chrysler partnership, history
The new Lancia Thema is little more than a rebadged Chrysler 300, which gives Lancia a clear opportunity to celebrate the merger with an ad that references not only the Italian marque's history, but Chrysler's as well.
The first allusion in the ad is not to the original Lancia Thema, but to the 1950s Chrysler 300 – a bold move for Lancia. Despite the fact that there is very little Lancia to the new Thema, the addition of Chrysler's pedigree to its marketing campaign is an interesting move. The only question is, will Lancia loyalists buy it? Check it out for yourself after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models