Pininfarina names Renault's Fabio Filippini as design director
According to reports, the latest man in the hot seat is Fabio Filippini. The Italian graduate of the Milan Politecnico comes to Pininfarina from Renault, where he has served as Vice President of Interior Design since 2008. Over the course of his tenure at the French automaker, Filippini oversaw the design of the latest Megane, was founding director of the satellite Renault Design Paris studio and has lived in France, Japan and Spain.
In his new capacity at Pininfarina, Filippini takes over from Lowie Vermeersch, who left the company late last year, and will report directly to Pininfarina's CEO Silvio Pietro Angori.
[Source: Car Body Design]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models