Did Mitsubishi cancel EVO to focus on electric vehicles?
Those attentions, it turns out, are firmly set on electric vehicles and hybrids. Previously, Mitsubishi had announced that it intends to unveil a plug-in electric by 2013, and that in the future, all of its products will be engineered to accept a hybrid or electric drivetrain.
Unfortunately, that's not welcome news to the hordes left licking their wounds over the death of the Evolution. An entire movement has since cooked up to fight against the electrification of Mitsubishi all together.
[Sources: Green Car Reports, Daily Tech]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models