- Mar 8, 2011
Autoblog Podcast #220: Jeep subcompact, Smart ED, global Mustang, with Consumer Reports' John Linkov
Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
Autoblog Podcast #220 is here, and Chris, Dan and Zach are joined by Consumer Reports' Jon Linkov. Topics start with the annual CR Autos issue and move on to the idea of a subcompact Jeep, the Smart ForTwo Electric Drive, a globally designed Mustang and, of course, your questions and feedback. It's an hour and fifteen minutes of fun this week – thanks for listening, we'll see you next week!
Autoblog Podcast #220: Jeep subcompact, Smart ED, Global Mustang, with Consumer Reports' John Linkov
- Report: Jeep to build subcompact by 2013?
- Smart ForTwo Electric Drive to go on sale in early 2012
- Report: Next-gen Ford Mustang will have global design input
- 2011 Geneva Motor Show: The 76-Car Ultimate Wrap Up
- Consumer Reports releases 2011 list of American Top Picks, Ford again on top
- Consumer Reports' Annual Auto Issue
In the Autoblog Garage:
Guests: Jon Linkov
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
[RSS] Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly
Email: Podcast at Autoblog dot com
Voicemail: 734-288-8POD (734-288-8763)
Review the show in iTunes and take our survey