Brussels to launch electric vehicle car sharing program in March
Zen Car isn't the only plug-in vehicle carsharing scheme in the works in Europe. Autolib, Paris' electric carsharing program, is modeled after the city's successful, but often times problematic, Vélib bike-sharing service. Autolib is a massive undertaking, with the project calling for some 3,000 battery-powered cars, 700 charging stations and 100 hire points.
Zen Car's ultimate goal is to receive funding directly from the government of Belgium, which it intends to use to expand its electric fleet and take its carsharing scheme to the national level.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video