Everything You Need To Know About Italy's New Raging Bull
Nissan set out to build a commercial van to the exacting needs of this country's small business owners. GM, Ford and even Mercedes-Benz should pay close attention, because the NV could be just what this country's blue-collar workforce ordered.
Remember the 2001 Volkswagen Microbus concept? For those who need reminding, it was a new look at an old icon – one that got enthusiasts and the automotive press all hot and bothered right after we ticked over into the new millennium.
Also of interest:
- Ford debuting B-pillarless B-Max in Geneva
- 2012 Volkswagen Golf R loses power and choice of tranny on way to U.S.
- NHTSA rules Wrangler doesn't need recall for fuel spillage problems
- Report: Audi developing super lightweight R8 codenamed NF
- Ponzi schemer's exotic car collection being auctioned by feds on Tuesday