Video: You know you're a car enthusiast...
...If this video captures your attention to the end. This unusually captivating video comes to us from an Autoblog reader, who identifies the mystery car as a Mazda Miata.
The video is shot from an unlikely, but ultimately cool angle, capturing just how hard the suspension has to work to keep everything pointed straight. Keeping tabs on your suspension is just another way of figuring out what minor tweaks you need to shave precious time of your runs.
Click past the jump to watch the 57-second video in its entirety. Trust us, you'll want to. Thanks for the tip, Tyler!
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: See a Tesla figure out a car is braking two vehicles ahead, NextEV opens North American HQ.Watch Video