Video: You know you're a car enthusiast...
...If this video captures your attention to the end. This unusually captivating video comes to us from an Autoblog reader, who identifies the mystery car as a Mazda Miata.
The video is shot from an unlikely, but ultimately cool angle, capturing just how hard the suspension has to work to keep everything pointed straight. Keeping tabs on your suspension is just another way of figuring out what minor tweaks you need to shave precious time of your runs.
Click past the jump to watch the 57-second video in its entirety. Trust us, you'll want to. Thanks for the tip, Tyler!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models