Video: You know you're a car enthusiast...
...If this video captures your attention to the end. This unusually captivating video comes to us from an Autoblog reader, who identifies the mystery car as a Mazda Miata.
The video is shot from an unlikely, but ultimately cool angle, capturing just how hard the suspension has to work to keep everything pointed straight. Keeping tabs on your suspension is just another way of figuring out what minor tweaks you need to shave precious time of your runs.
Click past the jump to watch the 57-second video in its entirety. Trust us, you'll want to. Thanks for the tip, Tyler!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX