Video: Dodge does walk-around of new performance models, including Charger SRT8
Itching for a closer look at the new line of performance-oriented vehicles from Dodge but don't want to brave the polyester-clad wolves at your local dealership? We have good news for you.
Dodge has been so kind as to turn out a handful of videos that focus on each and every one of the new muscle-bound pieces of hardware. The clips feature plenty of insight from Fred Deperez, head of Dodge marketing and David McDonald, the engineer responsible for crafting the luscious new Charger SRT8. The videos are rife with performance figures and long looks into the engine bay, and you even get to spend some time gawking at the vehicles' interiors as well.
Dodge has dusted off videos for the Charger SRT8, Durango R/T and even the Grand Caravan R/T for your viewing pleasure. Hit the jump to check out the footage for yourself.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX