With Bavaria's best sportscar in it sights, did Ford achieve its goal of building a modern day legend, or is the 2012 Boss 302 simply another one of the infinite variations of the Ford Mustang?
You may have seen this glamour shot of the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 on some other auto sites today. We know the image's owner, which is not Lamborghini, and he's given us permission to show Autoblog reader's the super crisp high-res version.
this new issue affects 2.17 million more vehicles where the driver's side floor mat can become a potential hazard.
Also of interest:
- General Motors reports earnings of $4.7B in 2010, first yearly profit since 2004
- Morgan Threewheeler gets official [w/video]
- Video: 2012 Saab 9-5 SportCombi is one big, sexy wagon
- Video: Porsche resurrects 1900 Semper Vivus full-hybrid for Geneva display
- KTM X-Bow finally on sale in North America