We headed to the Fujitrans warehouse in Carson, California to watch the ultra expensive and exclusive Lexus LFA star in its own kabuki performance. Minus the make-up.
Rumor has it that these super Jaguar XKR prototypes could be named the XK-E in honor of the 50th anniversary of Jaguar's legendary E-Type. Just try to look past all the swirlies...
Just look at the thriving Ford Mustang community in Poland!
Also of interest:
- NASCAR marks 10-year annivesary of Dale Earnhardt's death at Daytona 500
- Report: Toyota pushing to dismiss sudden acceleration class action over NASA findings
- Three men caught vandalizing seven Toyota cars at Chicago Auto Show
- Lotus Elise Club Racer is stripped-out, Geneva-bound hotness
- Toyota Yaris HSD concept to bow in Geneva