Report: Chrysler worker files sexual harassment lawsuit against UAW
According to The Detroit News, when the two started dating, Burney was given a new position and her hourly wage rose from $30 per hour up to $40.35 per hour. Once they split up, a security guard arrived in Burney's office with two boxes she could use to pack up her stuff and head out.
Janet Burney has filed a suit claiming sexual harrassment, gender discrimination and retaliation. She is looking to recoup lost wages and benefits, as well as emotional damages.
[Source: The Detroit News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models