Video: Let's go for a drive in the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
We're less than two weeks away from the Lamborghini Aventador's unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show, so that means there's plenty of time for a few more "leaks" ahead of the big bull's reveal.
This latest clip of the 700-horsepower V12 Lambo comes courtesy of Autogespot, which has received a remarkably well-produced, two-minute video of the Murciélago successor running through some snow-covered hills. The exterior camouflage is still intact, but we finally get our first glimpse of the interior, including the steering wheel and IP. Nothing revolutionary, but well worth checking out in the video after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video