Video: Subaru of Canada brings back the sexy sumo wrestlers in new Forester ad
Remember the sexy sumo wrestlers that starred in a Canadian Subaru Forester commercial in 2008? They're back, and, uh, hotter than ever?
In this new ad spot for the updated 2011 Subaru Forester, the sumos are once again put front and center, striking poses at the gas station, the beach and – of course – the car wash. Subaru says that with the Forester, sexy comes standard, and if this is the automaker's definition of what's attractive, then, well, so be it. Still, these Japanese wrestlers don't hold a candle to Tawny Kitaen.
Follow the jump to see the 60-second ad spot for yourself.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX