Lamborghini Aventador confirmed for Geneva?
Christoph Stuermer of IHS Automotive tells AN that the timing is right for a new Lambo since he feels wealthy car buyers are once again becoming comfortable with the thought of buying vehicles priced at over $200,000. Lamborghini is reportedly ramping up production of the $370,000 supercar seemingly in lockstep, with 100 units scheduled to be completed by the beginning of March.
We're looking forward to taking in as much Aventador as possible if and when it hits the show floor in Geneva. With a reported top speed of 217 miles per hour and a 0-60 time of 2.9 seconds, we're not surprised that the wealthy are excited to start spending again.
[Source: Automotive News – sub. req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies