Video: Epic Kia Optima Super Bowl ad stars Poseidon, aliens
We know the 2011 Kia Optima is an excellent sedan, but apparently it's so desirable that anyone and everything across time and space are clamoring to get it.
In the Korean automaker's new Super Bowl ad, a police officer playing 'bad cop' decides to take the car off the hands of a couple, now cuffed to his parked motorcycle. The constable, in turn, is no match for a super villain, his slick helicopter and a waiting mega-yacht. The Optima nearly falls into the villain's hands, but by then, the all-new sedan has piqued the interest of the gods (we would have pegged Poseidon as a Maserati guy), and that's when things get really interesting.
Click past the jump to watch the elaborate and visually impressive journey unfold.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX