42 MPG... That kind of lofty highway fuel economy is typically relegated to hybrids, clean diesels and subcompacts – not roomy four-door compact sedans.
Mercedes-Benz is throwing its hat into the Super Bowl advertising fray – for the first time ever – with a pretty new 60-second spot designed to celebrate the company's 125th anniversary.
The 2011 Optima is apparently desirable to anyone and everything across time and space.
Also of interest:
- Videos: Chevy drops entire load of Super Bowl commercials on us
- Spy Shots: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover mule spotted winter testing
- Followup: BBC apologizes for Top Gear remarks about Mexicans
- Hyundai teases Veloster rally car ahead of Chicago debut
- Opinion: Chrysler no longer left for dead, biggest test still coming