Italian designers envision amazing Solar Wind bridge
The designers didn't stop there. They included a 'green promenade' in the design which is basically a long greenhouse for growing and selling produce to people passing through. We're not sure if eating produce grown right next to a roadway is the best idea, but something has to be cut from the concept, right?
The solar wind bridge won second place in the Solar Park Works – Solar Highway competition, which called for contestants to imagine modernized sections of an elevated highway that runs between Bagnera and Scilla in Italy.
[Source: New Italian Blood via Gizmag]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models