Report: China's JAC launches Tong Yue electric car; sells 60 in one day
JAC's electric Tong Yue started rolling down the automaker's production line earlier this week. Within a day of launching, 60 of the battery-powered autos were snatched up by Anhui Electric Resource Development Company. For now, JAC is limiting sales of the Tong Yue to government and corporate fleets.
Full specs for the Tong Yue couldn't be found, but from what we've managed to obtain, JAC's electric weighs in at 2,646 pounds, comes equipped with a 15-kWh battery pack and provides approximately 81 miles of range on a full charge. Pricing for the Tong Yue has not been announced.
[Source: China Car Times]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models