Video: Chinese fire truck uses jet-powered water cannon
Fire trucks are cool. With that established, Luoyang City, China's new $456,000 super-soaker may as well be named Arthur Fonzarelli. This unique fire truck features a jet-powered water cannon with enough grunt to spray four tons of water per minute at distances up to 400 feet. Our friends at Engadget tell us that the water reaches the fire so quickly that it sucks the oxygen out of the area, suffocating the flame. You know what that is? Exactly: cool.
Hit the jump to watch a demonstration of the jet-powered water cannon. It's not a real fire-fighting scenario, but it's worth a look nonetheless.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models