Hertz rents first Chevy Volt to...
This past week, Hertz reportedly rented its first 2012 Chevy Volt to one Mr. Elliott Jones. In order to secure keys to the Volt, Jones submitted some info and become a member of Connect by Hertz, a plug-in vehicle car-sharing program put on by the automotive rental agency.
The Connect by Hertz program will slowly branch out to include cities such as San Francisco, Washington D.C. and the State of Texas. By the end of 2011, Hertz aims to have up to 1,000 plug-in vehicles available for rent on a reservation-only basis.
[Source: Interior Design]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies