Watch This: BMW teases Geneva-bound ConnectedDrive Concept
Considering it's dubbed the ConnectedDrive Concept, it's safe to assume that BMW's new telematics and infotainment system will be featured heavily. Partner that with the darkened silhouette we see at the 37-second mark, and our money is on a futuristic single-seater packing a theoretical drivetrain and some kind of autonomous functionality. Either that, or it's just a new center console that integrates better with your iPhone. We'll find out for sure the first week of March.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies