Ferrari christens new F1 car 'F150'
Ferrari has announced that its next Formula One racing thoroughbred will wear the same moniker as the best-selling pickup on the planet when it debuts later this week. The Ferrari F150 is set to enjoy an unveiling ceremony in Maranello this Friday, and fans of the brand can watch live at Ferrari.com. The Prancing Horse landed on the model name as a celebration of the 150th anniversary of Italy's unification, and as such, we're told to expect the country's tri-color flag to play a large role in the Formula One racer's livery. [Source: Ferrari]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video