EPA approves E15 for 2001-2006 Model Year vehicles
The ethanol industry and the EPA have also been fighting over a new warning label that would appear on E15 pumps. The EPA's noticeable orange sticker is seen above right, while the less aggressive proposal from the ethanol industry is on the left side. Now that E15 has been given the go-ahead, we're sure someone will have some sort of response soon. Oh, wait, there already is one. The AP quotes Craig Cox of the Environmental Working Group as saying, "It seems like corn growers and the ethanol industry are the only real winners here."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models