Cadillac has never made anything like the CTS-V Coupe, a $63,000 monster that's half hedonist and half hot-rod. So... what's it like to live with? We find out.
The boys and girls at Cadillac have taken their newest toy out to play. We stare at the pretty pictures.
Watch the video to see why ice, cars and steep grades do not mix.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: 470-hp 2014 Cadillac ATS-V
- BMW X1 gets brand's first 245-hp turbocharged four-cylinder
- Saab 9-5 Sportwagon teased ahead of Geneva debut
- Ferrari 612 successor will be privately shown on January 21, teased on invitation
- Marchionne: Chrysler planning hybrid minivan for 2013