TAS 2011: 370Z to Porsche Panamera Convertible conversion
A customizer at the 2011 Tokyo Auto Salon decided his ideal Teutonic convertible would begin life as a Nissan 370Z Roadster. It takes more than a body-kit and upgraded lighting to go from Japan to Germany, but we'll give the owner of this car an A for effort. Execution? Well... not so much.
Also, we're just going to remain patient and wait quietly for the real thing to arrive from Zuffenhausen. Oh, wait...
[Source: Mad Whips]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models