Volkswagen confirms NMS for Detroit Auto Show
A sheet-covered form on Volkswagen's consumer website is all the confirmation we need – VW's long-awaited New Midsize Sedan (NMS) is on its way to the 2011 Detroit Auto Show. While we don't know what the model's official name will be, we expect for it to be longer, wider, and less costly than the Euro-market Passat, and it'll be built in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Even though it will be exported, the NMS has been designed with the U.S. as its top priority. We'll have more details early next week as the show opens. [Source: Volkswagen]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX