Report: Auto workers planning protest on eve of Detroit Auto Show
As part of that effort, King has called off protests at Toyota dealerships for their part in the closing of the NUMMI facility. Still, it seems that King is paying attention to the unrest in his organization. The UAW president is expected to ask for a larger share of the domestic automakers' profits later in 2011 in a bid to appease his critics within the union.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies