Report: Abu Dhabi using color-coded road surfaces to convey speed limits
On select sections of road, bright red asphalt will serve as a warning that the speed limit has changed. The thinking: A driver might miss a sign on the side of the road but they (hopefully) won't miss the entire road.
[Source: Gulf News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies