Ford teases Focus electric ahead of CES
Ford has previously announced that when the Focus Electric hits the market, it will initially only be available in Washington, D.C. and just 14 states. Buyers can expect to find a range of around 100 miles thanks to an array of lithium-polymer batteries supplied by LG Chem. The attentive of you will recognize that supplier as the same company that serves up the cells for the Chevrolet Volt.
We'll have the full details about Ford's Focus Electric in the coming days, so stay tuned.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models