Mitsubishi i MiEV coming soon to...Costa Rica?
So yeah, they could use the 25 to 50 units Mitsubishi is planning on shipping them. It should be interesting to see how many are actually sold though. The Central American republic doesn't have any government programs to aid buyers and the Mitsubishi electrics will be weighted down by a $61,500 price tag. Ouch! Hardly seems right, does it?
[Source: Inside Costa Rica | Source Image: kansasphoto – C.C. License 2.0]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models