23-year-old SC man hit by SUV playing real-life Frogger
Dixon was transported to Anderson Memorial Hospital where he remains in stable condition. In a refreshing dose of common sense, WYFF 4 NBC reports that the authorities have no intention of charging the driver of the SUV.
We can't help but wonder how well Dixon would have fared against the flotilla of rolling logs, alligators and snapping turtles on the other side of the road had he made it across the highway. Here's hoping he doesn't try a repeat performance.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models