BYD investor Warren Buffett stil bullish on long-term success of green cars
To accomplish this, BYD will need to turn sales around. After a successful first half of 2010, sales dropped and the company slashed sales expectations for the year. The company has a lot of potential for better results in the future, including an electric car joint venture with Mercedes. If Buffett says the company will be a success, will that make it so?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video