Dodge and Mopar® Announce "No-cost Maintenance Plus" Plan for Durango Citadel and Journey Lux Buyers
* "No-cost Maintenance Plus" plan offers worry-free driving benefits for three years or 36,000 miles
December 20, 2010 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Dodge and Mopar® are wrapping customers in a worry-free ownership experience. In addition to a load of standard luxury features, the Dodge brand's all-new Durango Citadel and Journey Lux models also feature Mopar's new "No-cost Maintenance Plus" plan, a 3-year or 36,000-mile maintenance plan designed to make lives easier and vehicle ownership hassle-free.
"The new Dodge Durango Citadel and Journey Lux models are loaded with features and content typically found on competitor vehicles priced tens of thousands of dollars more," said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO – Dodge Brand. "This new no-cost maintenance plus plan gives our loyal customers, as well as customers who are discovering the Dodge brand for the first time, unparallelled peace of mind."
"Our mission at Mopar is to add value to our customer's experience with our vehicles and our brands," said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO – Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC's service, parts and customer-care brand. "With this specific no-cost maintenance plan, we are offering an added benefit to those customers who check all of boxes on their all-new Durango or Journey. In addition, we are helping these customers build a long-term relationship with their local dealer."
The "No-cost Maintenance Plus" plan has a retail value of $1,100. Features include:
* Benefits of 3 years or 36,000 miles
* $0 deductible
* Oil, oil filter changes and lubrication (3-month/3,000-mile service intervals)
* Scheduled and recommended maintenance (6,000-mile intervals)
* $35/day car rental allowance (car rental allowance for any overnight dealership mechanical repair, 5-day maximum per occurrence)
* $35/first day rental (car rental allowance or taxi service for any dealership mechanical repair or maintenance service [includes bodywork])
* $100 "Sign-and-go" towing and roadside assistance
o Benefits include towing, flat tire change (with existing good spare) battery jump, out-of-gas fuel delivery (maximum 2 gallons), and lockout service (i.e. keys locked in vehicle or frozen lock), as much as $100 per occurrence
* $1,000 trip interruption coverage. Provides as much as $1,000 for lodging, meals and car rental expenses if:
o The vehicle is inoperable due to a component failure covered by the factory warranty AND
o The failure occurs more than 100 miles from home