Kia says the Optima 2.0T was built to be the Sonata's more menacing cousin, but it's more than an aggressive face and a retuned suspension.
The Ford C-Max has the potential to be an innovative runabout for the U.S. market, and one of its more impressive features is a hands-free power liftgate.
It's been endlessly teased and occasionally spied, and now it's official: the 2011 Chrysler 300 has arrived ahead of its world debut at the Detroit Auto Show next month.
Also of interest:
- Some Say He's Tiff Needell: Fifth Gear host back at Top Gear to fill in for The Stig?
- Say It Ain't So: No next-generation Audi RS4?
- Nissan unveils all-new 2012 Sunny global sedan in China
- Ham radio geekery fixes Chevy Camaro Convertible's antenna [w/video]
- Study: More new car shoppers avoiding Toyota, but brand still near top of consideration lists