Report: GM offering first employee buyouts since bankruptcy
The buyout offers are the first GM has offered on a large scale since the company exited bankruptcy in 2009. Unlike past offers, though, GM is only targeting its skilled trades, while the lower-paid rank and file don't appear to have been offered similar deals.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies