Report: Chrysler 300-based Lancia to debut in Geneva
Lancia has a rough history when it comes to the company's flagship. The last Thema, built between 1984 and 1994 was fairly popular, but the vehicle's subsequent successors failed to impress buyers. Lancia's latest effort in the large sedan segment, the Thesis, was killed off after just 16,000 units managed to make their way from the show room floor between 2002 and early 2009.
With the proven success of the Chrysler 300 here in the U.S., it's possible that Lancia is hoping to see a repeat performance. Keep your eyes open for more information as we get closer to the 2011 Geneva Motor Show.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. Req.]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models